Thank you so much! I can not believe how fast it went from me asking to someone replying here - much appreciated.
I have written the office and asked, so crossing my fingers that I will hear from them.
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Sep 2010, 13:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemetaries of Novara?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2855
- 21 Sep 2010, 12:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemetaries of Novara?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2855
Cemetaries of Novara?
I am trying to find the location of a grave belonging to Stephan Bibrowski. He died in 1930 and was buried on a cemetary in Novara.
Can anyone help me with names of cemetaries in this region? Also if anyone know if there are some kind of registers to search im. I am afraid I can not speak Italian ...
Can anyone help me with names of cemetaries in this region? Also if anyone know if there are some kind of registers to search im. I am afraid I can not speak Italian ...