Search found 13 matches
- 12 Aug 2014, 17:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1015
Re: Help with a birth record
Great, thank you!!
- 12 Aug 2014, 04:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1015
Help with a birth record
I'm hoping someone can help me get the specifics of these two birth records for Aniello Pallante and for Concetta Infante. Thank you so much!!
- 10 Aug 2014, 05:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1310
Re: Translation Help
Fantastic, thank you so much for the help! The records confirmed what I thought they would...this is who I was looking for and Luigi's parents names matched up with what I thought. This Luigi is my great-great grandmother's brother.

- 09 Aug 2014, 22:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1310
Translation Help
Hello everyone! I need some help in translating two documents. One appears to be a marriage document for Luigi Grieco. I can't quite make out the name of his wife, it looks like Pasgualina or Pasqualina Nicastro? I'm just wondering if I've read her name correctly and what other important information ...
- 29 Jul 2014, 17:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating documents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1168
Re: Help translating documents
Angela,
Thank you so much! My great-grandparents were named Celli/Cella and I'm finding that there are tons of extended family from that area that I haven't been aware of. These records definitely fit in there somewhere!
I appreciate the help very much!!
Thank you so much! My great-grandparents were named Celli/Cella and I'm finding that there are tons of extended family from that area that I haven't been aware of. These records definitely fit in there somewhere!
- 29 Jul 2014, 03:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating documents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1168
Re: Help translating documents
Angela,
Thank you so much for the translation, I really appreciate it!!!
Thank you so much for the translation, I really appreciate it!!!
- 28 Jul 2014, 22:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating documents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1168
Help translating documents
Hello! I have two documents that appear to be possible ancestors of mine, and I'd love some help in translating them. I don't know Italian, and I'm also having trouble reading the script in some places which makes it more complicated. The first document appears to be a birth record for Lorenzo Celli ...
- 07 Oct 2010, 22:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8863
Re: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
Valarie and Biff,
Thank you so much!! Where did you find these images and information?? I'm very impressed with your abilities...I've been searching for a solid week and I guess I haven't looked in the right places!
I have a lot of information to sift through now. I am intrigued as to the Lucia ...
Thank you so much!! Where did you find these images and information?? I'm very impressed with your abilities...I've been searching for a solid week and I guess I haven't looked in the right places!
I have a lot of information to sift through now. I am intrigued as to the Lucia ...
- 07 Oct 2010, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great-Grandparents Cella/Celli from Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2311
Re: Great-Grandparents Cella/Celli from Avellino, Italy
Yeah, sorry about posting twice. I found the locations thread first and posted, and then realized it might make more sense to post in the geneology section. So there's two!
- 07 Oct 2010, 17:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8863
Re: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
Good idea, that never occurred to me honestly.
- 07 Oct 2010, 17:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8863
Re: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
Fantastic! Thank you so much...I've enlarged it and scrutinized it but somehow couldn't quite make out the letters. I'm so excited that it actually says Tommasina, yay! Is there a last name or anything else written, or just Tommasina? You found that on the 1915 document from Ellis Island? I don't ...
- 07 Oct 2010, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great-Grandparents Cella/Celli from Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2311
Great-Grandparents Cella/Celli from Avellino, Italy
Hello everyone! I am working on a family geneology project and I am struggling with my father's side of the family.
My father's mother (my grandmother) was Sylvia, and our understanding was that her maiden name was Cella and that her family came here from Avellino, Italy before she was born. Her ...
My father's mother (my grandmother) was Sylvia, and our understanding was that her maiden name was Cella and that her family came here from Avellino, Italy before she was born. Her ...
- 07 Oct 2010, 16:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8863
Need help finding ancestors, Celli/Cella from Avellino
Hello everyone! I am working on a family geneology project and I am struggling with my father's side of the family.
My father's mother (my grandmother) was Sylvia, and our understanding was that her maiden name was Cella and that her family came here from Avellino, Italy before she was born. Her ...
My father's mother (my grandmother) was Sylvia, and our understanding was that her maiden name was Cella and that her family came here from Avellino, Italy before she was born. Her ...