Search found 2 matches
- 08 Oct 2010, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gallucci's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8627
Re: Searching for Gallucci's
I have a great great Grandmother named Philomena Gallucci that I am trying to get information on. I would say she was born 1850's she had my great grandmother in 1879 from little town called Anversa degli Abruzzi, which is in the province of Abruzzi whose capitol is a town called L'Aquila
- 08 Oct 2010, 19:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: the surames are DelMonte and Di Censo and Gallucci and DelGr
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1701
the surames are DelMonte and Di Censo and Gallucci and DelGr
I am trying to locate my families/relatives family records of marriage, death certificates and birth certificates and Obituaries.
From the area of Anversa degli Abruzzi,Italy which is in the province of Abruzzi
the surames are DelMonte and Di Censo
and Gallucci and DelGreco
I am not sure how ...
From the area of Anversa degli Abruzzi,Italy which is in the province of Abruzzi
the surames are DelMonte and Di Censo
and Gallucci and DelGreco
I am not sure how ...