Hi Peter
My Family History is The Ciaramitaro from Terrasini, Joanna Ciaramitaro and Brigitta Ciaramitaro and my Great Grandfather was Francesco Orlando. He was married to Margherita Aiello. Just Thought I passed this a long. Still looking for Joanna or I think might be really Anna Parents...
Debbie
Search found 30 matches
- 14 Nov 2014, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ORLANDO / CIARAMITARO (Terrasini, province Palermo, Sicily)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 18992
- 14 Nov 2014, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Margherita Aiello
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3221
Re: Margherita Aiello
Hi Erudita
I was wondering could you research Anna Ciaramitaro? I think she really is Joanna or Johanna Ciaramitaro my Grandfather left with after Margherita died. I wish I knew more about her But I don;t. I just know she lived there in Terrasini and her sister was Brigitta Ciaramitaro ,
Also ...
I was wondering could you research Anna Ciaramitaro? I think she really is Joanna or Johanna Ciaramitaro my Grandfather left with after Margherita died. I wish I knew more about her But I don;t. I just know she lived there in Terrasini and her sister was Brigitta Ciaramitaro ,
Also ...
- 06 Nov 2014, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Margherita Aiello
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3221
Re: Margherita Aiello
Hi Erudita,
Thank you this is so great!! I was wondering How about any info on Joanna Ciaramitaro, she was born their and she left there after with my Great grandfather Frank Orlando after Margherita died is what I understand. Any info on her I would appreciate !!!
Thanks
Debbie..
Thank you this is so great!! I was wondering How about any info on Joanna Ciaramitaro, she was born their and she left there after with my Great grandfather Frank Orlando after Margherita died is what I understand. Any info on her I would appreciate !!!
Thanks
Debbie..
- 06 Nov 2014, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Margherita Aiello
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3221
Re: Margherita Aiello
Hi Erudita,
Thank you I appreciate this except I can't read this ..Is there a way you can tell me what it says. also can you tell me more about her parents like where they were born in their birthday and years? My great grandfather name was Francesco (Frank ) orlando , He left there after she Died ...
Thank you I appreciate this except I can't read this ..Is there a way you can tell me what it says. also can you tell me more about her parents like where they were born in their birthday and years? My great grandfather name was Francesco (Frank ) orlando , He left there after she Died ...
- 06 Nov 2014, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Margherita Aiello
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3221
Margherita Aiello
Hi My Great Grandfather Married Margherita Aiello , in Terrasini ,Palermo, Sicilia, Italy. She was Born April 28,1866 , died Dec26, 1895 in Italy. I would like to know if how she died? Obituary? Where she's buried? Who her parents are? If any way to get a marriage License? I know they had three ...
- 15 Nov 2010, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Flippa Militello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2055
Re: Flippa Militello
Hi
Does it show her Mothers Name? Also I have defintly Frank for father. He was my Great Grandfather , thats how I know that. I am pretty sure Her Moms Last named was Aiello. Also Flippa had her first child at 18. So does it show anyone with her when she came over?
Thank You
Debbie
Does it show her Mothers Name? Also I have defintly Frank for father. He was my Great Grandfather , thats how I know that. I am pretty sure Her Moms Last named was Aiello. Also Flippa had her first child at 18. So does it show anyone with her when she came over?
Thank You
Debbie
- 15 Nov 2010, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Flippa Militello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2055
Flippa Militello
Hi
I am trying very hard to find her, She was born in Terrasini, Italy in 1891 or 1892. Her name at birth was Filippa Orlando, Her Father was Francesco Orlando. Her Mom named was Aiello , Last name only. She married a Antonino Militelle and they had 12 children, I think I have the day she died as ...
I am trying very hard to find her, She was born in Terrasini, Italy in 1891 or 1892. Her name at birth was Filippa Orlando, Her Father was Francesco Orlando. Her Mom named was Aiello , Last name only. She married a Antonino Militelle and they had 12 children, I think I have the day she died as ...
- 14 Nov 2010, 22:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
Hi Angela
Sorry make that Detriot, Michigan is where she died
Thanks
Debbie
Sorry make that Detriot, Michigan is where she died
Thanks
Debbie
- 14 Nov 2010, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
Hi angela
wondering if I can borrow you one more time , Johanna ( Giovanna ) was born and Died in Terrasini , Italy. Frank came over after she died.is what I just heard. Can You find any info on her, like when she passed away ?
Thank You
Debbie
wondering if I can borrow you one more time , Johanna ( Giovanna ) was born and Died in Terrasini , Italy. Frank came over after she died.is what I just heard. Can You find any info on her, like when she passed away ?
Thank You
Debbie
- 14 Nov 2010, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
One More Thing sorry...Do you have any info where Giovanna Died ?
Thanks
Debbie
Thanks
Debbie
- 14 Nov 2010, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
Thanks so much Angela , I will do that...Have a Great day and God Bless
- 14 Nov 2010, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
Thank You again You are the best...Just curious does it show why Margherita died? Where do you get your Info again from? What does Lsd Mean?
Thanks
Debbie
Thanks
Debbie
- 14 Nov 2010, 20:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
I understand what you are saying . Because she did died young. Is Giovanna mean Joanna in Italian? Right about Michael birth. Its so funny how Filippa doesnt show up as thier first born. Also where do you get your info from? what does LDS Mean? One more thing what year does it show for Frank coming ...
- 14 Nov 2010, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
Hi Angela
Okak You are right for the first wife , its Margherita . I was wondering does it show him marry to a Joanna or Johanna Ciamaritaro? Does it show when Frank Orlando came over?
Thanks again
Debbie
Okak You are right for the first wife , its Margherita . I was wondering does it show him marry to a Joanna or Johanna Ciamaritaro? Does it show when Frank Orlando came over?
Thanks again
Debbie
- 14 Nov 2010, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11652
Re: Antonio and Fannie Dimaria
Hi angela
Do you have a excat date for Franks Birthday? Or Thier Daughter Filippa ? Does It show That Frank and Joanna Ciaramitaro ever married? Because I hear he left his wife because she didnt want to leave italy.
Thanks
Debbie
Do you have a excat date for Franks Birthday? Or Thier Daughter Filippa ? Does It show That Frank and Joanna Ciaramitaro ever married? Because I hear he left his wife because she didnt want to leave italy.
Thanks
Debbie