Search found 9 matches
- 25 Apr 2013, 17:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of Personal Letter
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1036
Translation of Personal Letter
I would appreciate any help with the translation of a personal letter from my great grandfather to my grandfather dated 1913. Even a general synopsis of what was in the letter would be helpful. The only parts I can make out are the names of my grandfathers sister (Maria) and her husband (Pietro ...
- 19 Oct 2012, 19:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Pennsylvania Naturalization Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4592
Looking for Pennsylvania Naturalization Records
I would appreciate any help finding the Petition for Naturalization paper work or other naturalization information on my great grandfather. I am looking for specifics on his date of birth, immigration, hometown in Italy, and my great grandmother’s maiden name.
His name was Frank D’Agostino and he ...
His name was Frank D’Agostino and he ...
- 19 Sep 2012, 06:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with records for DeAugustine in BRIANO Caserta
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3036
Help with records for DeAugustine in BRIANO Caserta
Thanks to some very helpful people on this site and some good folks at the records office in San Clemente,Caserta I have been able to trace back 6 generations of my father’s father and his family. My only task left is to discover how all the various individuals fit within the family members I have ...
- 29 May 2012, 06:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help wtih Translation of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1762
Re: Help wtih Translation of Birth Certificate
THANK YOU SO MUCH Marty - that filled in a few pieces of info for me - especially my great grandmothers name and my grandfathers first wife. That may help me dig back a little farther.
When I wrote to Caserta for the birth certificate I asked about any marriage documents and they said they did not ...
When I wrote to Caserta for the birth certificate I asked about any marriage documents and they said they did not ...
- 27 May 2012, 18:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help wtih Translation of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1762
- 27 May 2012, 08:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help wtih Translation of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1762
Help wtih Translation of Birth Certificate
I attached the birth certificate info for my grandfather - Domenico Maenza who was born in San Clemente in Caserta on January 14, 1881. I was able to translate most of the certificate part - it looks like the certificate was completed on January 20 - i guess that is normal to do the paperwork a few ...
- 12 Oct 2010, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mianzo or De Augustine Family - Caserta
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6710
Re: Looking for Mianzo or De Augustine Family - Caserta
vj
that's very impressive - name is different but everything else is on target
My grandfather was married before and had a daughter i recently found out who was named Nancy (or maybe Nunziata in Italian) - my father is listed on the Naturalization petition - Francis with his correct birth date ...
that's very impressive - name is different but everything else is on target
My grandfather was married before and had a daughter i recently found out who was named Nancy (or maybe Nunziata in Italian) - my father is listed on the Naturalization petition - Francis with his correct birth date ...
- 12 Oct 2010, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mianzo or De Augustine Family - Caserta
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6710
Re: Looking for Mianzo or De Augustine Family - Caserta
You folks are amazing - how do you find this stuff so fast?
My grandmother Anna married into the Mianzo family. I believe they came to US in 1905 - based on census records just provided - i did not know that date previously
The settled in Swissvale, PA (Pittsburgh)
There was another Mianzo family ...
My grandmother Anna married into the Mianzo family. I believe they came to US in 1905 - based on census records just provided - i did not know that date previously
The settled in Swissvale, PA (Pittsburgh)
There was another Mianzo family ...
- 12 Oct 2010, 05:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mianzo or De Augustine Family - Caserta
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6710
Looking for Mianzo or De Augustine Family - Caserta
I am looking for ANY kind of information on my grandparents and their relations
It is my understanding that they all are from Caserta, Italy
Domenic Mianzo born 1882
Parents
Francis Anthony Mianzo
Philomena (Nancy) ?
Anna DeAugustine born 1891
Parents
Francis De Augustine
Mary Josephine Fiore ...
It is my understanding that they all are from Caserta, Italy
Domenic Mianzo born 1882
Parents
Francis Anthony Mianzo
Philomena (Nancy) ?
Anna DeAugustine born 1891
Parents
Francis De Augustine
Mary Josephine Fiore ...