Would someone please provide the age of Filippo's father, Francesco at Filippo's birth?
And for his wife Fiorina Scarcella ... in which year or volume was their marriage noted on this page?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua35951034/LolBMkR
Thank you very much
Carla DeCicco ...
Search found 80 matches
- 12 Aug 2023, 17:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translation help please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 932
- 06 Aug 2023, 16:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: father of baby deceased?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1727
Re: father of baby deceased?
Hi Angela
Yes I started with the most recent records and have been working my way backwards in time to arrive at the Napoli information. Microfilm for Barra is not complete. I am not sure how long I will have to wait, I'm thinking it's possible it could be years yet.
My father's paternal line was ...
Yes I started with the most recent records and have been working my way backwards in time to arrive at the Napoli information. Microfilm for Barra is not complete. I am not sure how long I will have to wait, I'm thinking it's possible it could be years yet.
My father's paternal line was ...
- 04 Aug 2023, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: father of baby deceased?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1727
Re: father of baby deceased?
I made scratch notes of the found Ferdinado and Teresa Maresca. I will continue to search for Lombardi's 
- 04 Aug 2023, 17:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: father of baby deceased?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1727
Re: father of baby deceased?
YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING
I started to look for Ferdinando senior last night but only got to page 69 I was so tired I have been going through the old books for weeks.
Thank you thank you thank you I am crying happy tears
I started to look for Ferdinando senior last night but only got to page 69 I was so tired I have been going through the old books for weeks.
Thank you thank you thank you I am crying happy tears
- 04 Aug 2023, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: father of baby deceased?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1727
father of baby deceased?
I believe I have finally found the Birth record I have been looking for
Mother Teresa Lombardi
Father Ferdinando Autiero
Infant Ferdinando Autiero
I would appreciate any little tidbits as I am not able to decipher. Is this 13 August ? Did she live in the Lombardi household? Address? I think it ...
Mother Teresa Lombardi
Father Ferdinando Autiero
Infant Ferdinando Autiero
I would appreciate any little tidbits as I am not able to decipher. Is this 13 August ? Did she live in the Lombardi household? Address? I think it ...
- 29 Jul 2023, 21:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: site use Campania
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2225
Re: site use Campania
I'm looking for records in Barra, Napoli 1840-s 1850's.
- 29 Jul 2023, 18:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: site use Campania
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2225
site use Campania
Hello;
I use this site very frequently for years: https://www.postercosenza.beniculturali.it/
It helps greatly to pinpoint my searches for the Antenati.
Now I need to search the same for Campania however I am consistently blocked from the site by lack of some kind of security certificate. Does ...
I use this site very frequently for years: https://www.postercosenza.beniculturali.it/
It helps greatly to pinpoint my searches for the Antenati.
Now I need to search the same for Campania however I am consistently blocked from the site by lack of some kind of security certificate. Does ...
- 28 Jul 2023, 18:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: can't read online certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1207
Re: can't read online certificate
thank you @mmogno for that image!
- 27 Jul 2023, 20:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: can't read online certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1207
Re: can't read online certificate
Marriage Giuseppe Santoro & Mariangiola Vigna on Jul 12, 1863 in Spezzano Piccolo
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua35999926/5d9KyjP
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua35999923/LP2bMyB
Thank you mmogno for that. It seems there is a book of several pages ...
- 27 Jul 2023, 20:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: can't read online certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1207
Re: can't read online certificate
It is so blurry. I played around with the images a bit, but still not completely sure I have it correct, as it didn't make a lot of difference. I have posted the links to the marriage record and marriage banns in case someone else wants to chime in.
Marriage No 12: Ferdinando Autiero and Rosina ...
- 27 Jul 2023, 04:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: can't read online certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1207
can't read online certificate
I cannot read the Antenati online certificate for marriage; Spezzzano Piccolo book 81 page 7; marriage of Ferdinando Autieri of Barra, Napoli and Rosina Santoro of S.P. The date was 28 September 1889. The copy I can see online is too fuzzy and too light.
I would like to know the usual entries ...
I would like to know the usual entries ...
- 22 Jul 2023, 00:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: index file and original records on microfilm
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3678
Re: index file and original records on microfilm
That's wonderful news @mmogno thank you so much for all that
May I share this with you? I am so grateful for your help at italiangenealogy.com
May I share this with you? I am so grateful for your help at italiangenealogy.com
- 21 Jul 2023, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: index file and original records on microfilm
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3678
Re: index file and original records on microfilm
@rlw254
An American lady who has done extensive work in Mendicino came up with a death certificate for Silvestro in 1817. Until now his wife's name was unknown as it does not appear in any other documents. Their sons marriage and deaths do not show her name. Looking at this death certificate for ...
An American lady who has done extensive work in Mendicino came up with a death certificate for Silvestro in 1817. Until now his wife's name was unknown as it does not appear in any other documents. Their sons marriage and deaths do not show her name. Looking at this death certificate for ...
- 18 Jul 2023, 01:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: index file and original records on microfilm
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3678
Re: index file and original records on microfilm
thank you mmongo you and all the others have always been so helpful
Pulling out that Cercheria was fantastic rwl254
I deeply appreciate your efforts
Pulling out that Cercheria was fantastic rwl254
I deeply appreciate your efforts
- 15 Jul 2023, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: index file and original records on microfilm
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3678
Re: index file and original records on microfilm
All sources can be found through the antenati books, just match the dates I entered on familysearch. All dates should point at the record I used for sources, I just don't often attach external websites to familysearch profiles (admittedly out of laziness). Be careful also not to miss records if ...