Thank you very much for your help.
In Maria Testa Martino's obituary it lists her parents, Emideo Testa and Apollonia Torriero. I have been searching for a very long time for them. I haven't found any info at all. Maria had a brother named Andrea Testa who lived in N.Y. also. I have his obituary ...
Search found 5 matches
- 10 Nov 2010, 04:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11726
- 07 Nov 2010, 17:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11726
Re: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
Thank you all for your help! If my great-grandfather Eduardo Martino was going to see a brother-in-law named Antonio Ricci, would that mean he had a sister? If so how would I be able to find her name?
Also if this helps, my grand father was Marco John Martino and I believe he died around 1954 in ...
Also if this helps, my grand father was Marco John Martino and I believe he died around 1954 in ...
- 06 Nov 2010, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11726
Re: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
Yes it does belong to me but thanks for your help.
- 06 Nov 2010, 16:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11726
Re: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
Any information that I know I have already listed. I got it all from an obituary.
- 27 Oct 2010, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11726
Testa family from Roccasecca, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy!
I am looking for any relatives of the Testa family. My great grandmother was Maria Antonia Testa. She was born 1/1/1890 in Roccasecca to Emideo Testa and Apollonia Torriero. She had at least one brother named Andrea Testa. She married Eduardo Martino in 1910 and immigrated to Utica, New York. She ...