Search found 2 matches
- 11 Jun 2011, 04:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
- Replies: 31
- Views: 47609
Re: Chicago LaMantia family
My grandfather was Philip LaMantia of Nanty Glo, PA. "Uncle Phil" and "Uncle Joe" visited often. Would you please let me know if your father knows my grandfather? Also, didn't "Uncle Sam" of the produce's son Jack LaMantia or daughter Dorothy also move to Arizona?
- 16 Nov 2010, 00:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
- Replies: 31
- Views: 47609
Re: Chicago LaMantia family
Hi JohnnyLaw,
I'm new to the site, too, but I can give you a little information.
Joseph Vincent (JV) LaMantia was my grandfather. He emigrated from Termini in Sicily around 1900 when he was approximately 6 years old. His Father's name was Vincent and his mother's name was Marie Battaglia. He had ...
I'm new to the site, too, but I can give you a little information.
Joseph Vincent (JV) LaMantia was my grandfather. He emigrated from Termini in Sicily around 1900 when he was approximately 6 years old. His Father's name was Vincent and his mother's name was Marie Battaglia. He had ...