Search found 3 matches
- 17 Nov 2010, 02:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5169
Re: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
I forgot to mention that yes, we do believe that is him on that manifest! We've searched many Gaetano Pelusi's but that one most closely matches the information we have. Besides, it seems too big a coincidence that they list Salt Lake City for it not to be him. Thank you for deciphering the cousin's ...
- 17 Nov 2010, 02:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5169
Re: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
T.,
Thank you so much for your help! I have an Ancestry account but I list mine as Willard DeRose with an alternate name of Gaetano Pelusi. I'll have to see if I can find who else is searching for him on Ancestry.
My husband's niece and I are hoping to travel to the LDS family research center ...
Thank you so much for your help! I have an Ancestry account but I list mine as Willard DeRose with an alternate name of Gaetano Pelusi. I'll have to see if I can find who else is searching for him on Ancestry.
My husband's niece and I are hoping to travel to the LDS family research center ...
- 17 Nov 2010, 00:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5169
Pelusi, Altilia, Cosenza, Calabria
Hello~
I am searching for any information on Francesco Pelusi and his family. My husband is a descendant of Francesco's son Gaetano. Gaetano came to Salt Lake Utah in 1909. We believe Francesco had 2 more sons and a daughter. From what we can tell, the family resided in Altilia but we have been ...
I am searching for any information on Francesco Pelusi and his family. My husband is a descendant of Francesco's son Gaetano. Gaetano came to Salt Lake Utah in 1909. We believe Francesco had 2 more sons and a daughter. From what we can tell, the family resided in Altilia but we have been ...