Search found 12 matches
- 25 Apr 2011, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Are Microfilm Records in Alphabetic order?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1358
Re: Are Microfilm Records in Alphabetic order?
Thank you everyone for the information
- 23 Apr 2011, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Are Microfilm Records in Alphabetic order?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1358
Are Microfilm Records in Alphabetic order?
I order some Microfilms they are Processetti records they include marriage records, birth records and death records and some other records.
When I was looking through them some were hard to read because of the hand writing, there was so many names and I wasn't sure if there were in Alphabetic order ...
When I was looking through them some were hard to read because of the hand writing, there was so many names and I wasn't sure if there were in Alphabetic order ...
- 02 Mar 2011, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5803
Re: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,I
I am curious, how long would it take to look through one microfilm, do you sit in a room and look at them on a projected screen?
- 22 Feb 2011, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5803
Re: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,I
Thank you everyone, I will take a look at the microfilms at a local family center.
God Bless.
God Bless.
- 21 Feb 2011, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5803
Re: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,I
<a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a> does not currently have online records for the city of Matera in Matera Province. Currently there is only one other town in that province online.
There are microfilmed records for the town, as well as for the ...
There are microfilmed records for the town, as well as for the ...
- 21 Feb 2011, 19:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5803
Re: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,I
who's records are you looking for? some of the civil records for basilicata are on ancestry.. if you dont have an account i can look them up for you.
Thank you very much everyone.
I have used the free trial on ancestry.com I had no luck finding anything about the Domenichiello name. But if you ...
Thank you very much everyone.
I have used the free trial on ancestry.com I had no luck finding anything about the Domenichiello name. But if you ...
- 21 Feb 2011, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5803
Looking for Parish Records,Birth,Rec. in Matera,Matera,Italy
Hi, I am trying to find Birth records,marriage Records and Death Records for the Town of Matera in Basilicata.
I have been looking everywhere but can't find any records for the Town of Matera,Basilicata,Italy
The surname that I am looking for is Domenichiello.
If anyone can help please let me ...
I have been looking everywhere but can't find any records for the Town of Matera,Basilicata,Italy
The surname that I am looking for is Domenichiello.
If anyone can help please let me ...
- 18 Nov 2010, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4143
Re: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
Thank you
- 17 Nov 2010, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4143
Re: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
Hi, maestra36
I have used this site before, is there a guarantee that I would find some one in the microfilm. How does family information get to salt lake city?
I have used this site before, is there a guarantee that I would find some one in the microfilm. How does family information get to salt lake city?
- 17 Nov 2010, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4143
Re: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
Hi, maestra36
I have used the familysearch.org site and searched both of the surnames but I have not found any matches with my family.
I have used the familysearch.org site and searched both of the surnames but I have not found any matches with my family.
- 17 Nov 2010, 23:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4143
Re: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
Hello and welcome to the forum-
for the surname Domenichiello -are you talking about the town of Matera in Matera Province?
There are microfilmed civil records for the town from 1809 to 1929. Have you rented those films and found your info that way?
Registri dello stato civile di Matera (Matera ...
for the surname Domenichiello -are you talking about the town of Matera in Matera Province?
There are microfilmed civil records for the town from 1809 to 1929. Have you rented those films and found your info that way?
Registri dello stato civile di Matera (Matera ...
- 17 Nov 2010, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4143
Domenichiello & Giammarresi Surname
Hi, I am doing some research on my surname Domenichiello and my mothers maiden name Giammarresi.
I am currently making a family tree on "myheritage.com" I have gatherd lots of info for both sides of the family but now I can't find anything past my Great-Great-Great-Nonno. I have been looking ...
I am currently making a family tree on "myheritage.com" I have gatherd lots of info for both sides of the family but now I can't find anything past my Great-Great-Great-Nonno. I have been looking ...