Thanks John!
I will report back after I make the trip to Luzerne County.
Best,
Paula
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Dec 2010, 20:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate from Luzerne County, PA
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7500
- 17 Dec 2010, 15:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate from Luzerne County, PA
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7500
Re: Birth Certificate from Luzerne County, PA
juanminbar- do you know if birth records before from 1905 would be at a different location?
What questions should I be asking of the Register of Wills?
What questions should I be asking of the Register of Wills?
- 12 Dec 2010, 18:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate from Luzerne County, PA
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7500
Birth Certificate from Luzerne County, PA
Earlier this year I requested the birth certificate of my grandfather from the Luzerne County (PA) Clerk's Office to start gathering the paperwork needed to establish Italian citizenship.
They sent me a certified birth certificate for my grandfather, however, the name in the docket does not match ...
They sent me a certified birth certificate for my grandfather, however, the name in the docket does not match ...