Hello Edmondo
I sent you an email with a bunch of info regarding the family. Maybe I didn't send to right person. Anyhow...I was looking at the family tree page that you have and it seems to have all the info I sent you already. My grandfather Barbato came to USA and lived in Jersey City, New Jersey ...
Search found 4 matches
- 07 Jan 2011, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36400
- 07 Jan 2011, 17:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36400
Re: First name: Barbato
Hello Edmondo
I'm sorry you didnt get my email...I must not have hit send. Anyhow, I saw your website with the family tree and it has most of the info I had sent you. I will send more info when I get a chance. I'm at work now but soon.
Keep in touch
Joe
I'm sorry you didnt get my email...I must not have hit send. Anyhow, I saw your website with the family tree and it has most of the info I had sent you. I will send more info when I get a chance. I'm at work now but soon.
Keep in touch
Joe
- 30 Dec 2010, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36400
Re: First name: Barbato
My grandfather Barbato Rubano was born August 6 1893 in Valle Dell Angelo Italy and died 1981. He came to America in 1910.
- 30 Dec 2010, 01:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36400
Re: First name: Barbato
My grandfathers name was Barbato Rubano. He came from Valle Dell Angelo to New York to New Jersey. He married Dora Andriola and lived in Jersey City. He had 9 brothers and 2 sisters. Some of his brothers came to US. There are 2 brothers still alive in Valle Dell Angelo. I'm trying to put together a ...