Search found 12 matches
- 28 Jun 2011, 16:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Wow - so happy to see your post
Thank you for the information - every little bit helps. Mary's daughter, Geraldine, is still living in Chicago and will be thrilled to know about Ray.
- 17 Jan 2011, 20:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: What generation for Italian Citizenship is allowed
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8908
Re: What generation for Italian Citizenship is allowed
Lucca is a fair sized town, and very beautiful. It has over 84,000 people today, but was smaller when your husband and my GGF's were there.
My great grandfather was born there in 1897, but his father was probably born in nearby Pistoia (I haven't had time to follow any leads b/c all my time and ...
My great grandfather was born there in 1897, but his father was probably born in nearby Pistoia (I haven't had time to follow any leads b/c all my time and ...
- 16 Jan 2011, 21:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: What generation for Italian Citizenship is allowed
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8908
Re: What generation for Italian Citizenship is allowed
Is Lucca a large town? I saw that you had family from there also.
I just found some information that leads me to think my husband's great grandfather might have come from there. His name was Michele LoMonaco. I believe that he was born around 1857.
He was married to Luciana Marsala of Corleone in ...
I just found some information that leads me to think my husband's great grandfather might have come from there. His name was Michele LoMonaco. I believe that he was born around 1857.
He was married to Luciana Marsala of Corleone in ...
- 04 Jan 2011, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Thanks again, Laura, much appreciate all the info you found. Will be on vacation for a couple of weeks and then back at it again mid-January.
- 03 Jan 2011, 18:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Thank you again, Laura :)
I did not have birth records for the Cilona children.
I have the death copy for Maria A. Lomonaco and know that I am missing one child-did not find it when I was in Salt Lake going through the microfilms.
Yes, Santo Cilona was the second marriage for Luciana, and then ...
I did not have birth records for the Cilona children.
I have the death copy for Maria A. Lomonaco and know that I am missing one child-did not find it when I was in Salt Lake going through the microfilms.
Yes, Santo Cilona was the second marriage for Luciana, and then ...
- 03 Jan 2011, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
I have found Naturalization papers for Michael Somanaco (Lomonaco), 1893, living at 46 Superior St., Chicago - the Chicago directory gives that address for Michael in 1896
Naturalization papers for Gasparo Lomonaco March 1899 - he was living at 45 N. Milton Ave. and the witness was L. Anzalone ...
Naturalization papers for Gasparo Lomonaco March 1899 - he was living at 45 N. Milton Ave. and the witness was L. Anzalone ...
- 03 Jan 2011, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Just for references, from <a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a>:
1900 United States Federal Census
about Luciana Lomanica
Name: Luciana Lomanica
[Lucila Lomanica]
[Luciana Auzalon]
Home in 1900: Chicago Ward 23, Cook, Illinois
[Chicago, Cook ...
1900 United States Federal Census
about Luciana Lomanica
Name: Luciana Lomanica
[Lucila Lomanica]
[Luciana Auzalon]
Home in 1900: Chicago Ward 23, Cook, Illinois
[Chicago, Cook ...
- 03 Jan 2011, 18:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Possible second marriage for Luciana?
Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1920
Groom: Santo Cilona
Groom's Titles & Terms (Original):
Groom's Race (Original):
Groom's Race (Standardized):
Groom's Age: 37
Groom's Estimated Birth Year: 1864
Groom's Birth Date: 1864
Groom's Birthplace ...
Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1920
Groom: Santo Cilona
Groom's Titles & Terms (Original):
Groom's Race (Original):
Groom's Race (Standardized):
Groom's Age: 37
Groom's Estimated Birth Year: 1864
Groom's Birth Date: 1864
Groom's Birthplace ...
- 02 Jan 2011, 00:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Re: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Could be but would have to be a cousin...according to the last surviving grandaughter who is now 96 years old, Michael died in a train accident but she doesn't know where - I found a death in Wisconson at the right time for Michael, circa 1898.
- 02 Jan 2011, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Viola
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3849
Re: Looking for Viola
Hi and welcome to the forum! :-)
You may wish to post your search in a new thread for others to find.
Click on the New Topic link above and just copy and post your inquiry!
T.
Thanks, done :)
We are interested in a genealogy tour of the Vicari area in April 2011 for one week. We will be in ...
You may wish to post your search in a new thread for others to find.
Click on the New Topic link above and just copy and post your inquiry!
T.
Thanks, done :)
We are interested in a genealogy tour of the Vicari area in April 2011 for one week. We will be in ...
- 01 Jan 2011, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9669
Lomonaco family - Vicari, Sicily
Searching in the Vicari area for Lomonaco family. Michael (Michele) in particular - probably born about 1865 to 1870.
Michele imm. to New Orleans about 1883, married Luciana Marsala, born in Corleone, daughter of Savatore and Maria Antonina Anzalone. Michael was living in Chicago by 1894. I believe ...
Michele imm. to New Orleans about 1883, married Luciana Marsala, born in Corleone, daughter of Savatore and Maria Antonina Anzalone. Michael was living in Chicago by 1894. I believe ...
- 01 Jan 2011, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Viola
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3849
Re: Looking for Viola
Searching in the Vicari area for Lomonaco family. Michael (Michele) in particular - probably born about 1865 to 1870.
Michele imm. to New Orleans about 1883, married Luciana Marsala, born in Corleone, daughter of Savatore and Maria Antonina Anzalone. Michael was living in Chicago by 1894. I believe ...
Michele imm. to New Orleans about 1883, married Luciana Marsala, born in Corleone, daughter of Savatore and Maria Antonina Anzalone. Michael was living in Chicago by 1894. I believe ...