Is it possible to search for children born to parents?
For instance I know my grandfather is Filippo Marini, his parents are Giuseppe Marini and Margherita D'Andrea. They lived in San Rocco di Premia.
How can I find if they had other children?
Thanks!
Marilyn
Search found 4 matches
- 29 Nov 2011, 02:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Search
- Replies: 1
- Views: 745
- 18 Feb 2011, 16:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Rocco, Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3301
Re: San Rocco, Italy
Great! Thank you so much.
Marilyn
Marilyn
- 17 Feb 2011, 21:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Rocco, Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3301
Re: San Rocco, Italy
Laura ~ I sent a message to your inbox and now realize you may not know what I'm talking about so I'm posting on this forum.
Thank you for your information, this is the forum I was speaking of.
Thank you for your information, this is the forum I was speaking of.
- 14 Jan 2011, 03:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Rocco, Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3301
San Rocco, Italy
Recently your site gave us information that our grandfather was born in San Rocco, Italy very near Domodossola. I do not know what region this is. Can anyone tell me? There seems to be many San rocco's in Italy. thank you