Hi!
It looks like we are related. Let me do some more work on this and get back to you.
My email address is Tom-Elena@MSN.com and it might make it easier to communicate directly.
Can you send me your direct email address. Thank you for responding.
Elena
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Aug 2011, 15:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Novaco family--Atripalda, Campania
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6125
- 17 Jan 2011, 13:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Novaco family--Atripalda, Campania
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6125
Re: Researching Novaco family--Atripalda, Campania
Vinnie -
I sent some info to your father since he contacted me by phone. I asked for your email address.
I have lots more...including where they got married, etc....
I will post more info to this site for anyone interested.
Elena Novaco Derbique
I sent some info to your father since he contacted me by phone. I asked for your email address.
I have lots more...including where they got married, etc....
I will post more info to this site for anyone interested.
Elena Novaco Derbique