Yeah, I would love to know how my family got to Contursi. No guesses yet...
I e-mailed il ufficio di affari generali to see what records they have, have you had any luck getting information from the church ?
Search found 7 matches
- 20 Feb 2011, 02:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3930
- 19 Feb 2011, 02:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3930
Re: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1
Here is Antonio's manifest. he was going to Pittsburg to an uncle N---Forlenza.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif_5a.asp?src=%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Ftif2gif%2Eexe%3FT%3D%5C%5C%5C%5C192%2E168%2E100%2E11%5C%5CIMAGES%5C%5CT715%2D0831%5C%5CT715%2D08310351%2ETIF%26S%3D%2E5&pID=101890050266&name ...
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif_5a.asp?src=%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Ftif2gif%2Eexe%3FT%3D%5C%5C%5C%5C192%2E168%2E100%2E11%5C%5CIMAGES%5C%5CT715%2D0831%5C%5CT715%2D08310351%2ETIF%26S%3D%2E5&pID=101890050266&name ...
- 19 Feb 2011, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3930
Re: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1
Do you have any information like when they came ?
I know that my great-grandfather and his brother Orazio came over in the early 1920's and Antonio and Pietro were their brothers.
I have met many Sarlo from Italy though, and I've met some of my cousins from Italy before. I was curious about ...
I know that my great-grandfather and his brother Orazio came over in the early 1920's and Antonio and Pietro were their brothers.
I have met many Sarlo from Italy though, and I've met some of my cousins from Italy before. I was curious about ...
- 19 Feb 2011, 01:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3930
Looking for info on Sarlo family from Contursi, SA pre 1910
I'm looking for any information or help obtaining information about my Great-Grandfather, Pasquale Sarlo from Contursi and his family.
Any help is much appreciated.
Any help is much appreciated.
- 14 Feb 2011, 02:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for info on Manzione family from Contursi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14709
Re: Looking for info on Manzione family from Contursi
My name is Nicholas, I'm younger John's son!
I never really met any or remember much of the Montavon side of the family!
And that's funny that you say Lucerne because that's where my other side of the family is from ! I can certainly ask one of them if they know of any Montavon's in the area.
I never really met any or remember much of the Montavon side of the family!
And that's funny that you say Lucerne because that's where my other side of the family is from ! I can certainly ask one of them if they know of any Montavon's in the area.
- 27 Jan 2011, 00:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for info on Manzione family from Contursi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14709
Re: Looking for info on Manzione family from Contursi
Happy New Year to you also,
Did you see the picture of Vincenza? Do you know who began that tree? I have had some family issues and have not contacted Elton yet. But I will, I promise.
Vincenza was my great grandmother.
Ernest "Mark" Montavon is my great uncle.
I'm Your Uncle John's grandson ...
Did you see the picture of Vincenza? Do you know who began that tree? I have had some family issues and have not contacted Elton yet. But I will, I promise.
Vincenza was my great grandmother.
Ernest "Mark" Montavon is my great uncle.
I'm Your Uncle John's grandson ...
- 26 Jan 2011, 14:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
- Replies: 72
- Views: 55658
Re: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
Vincenza Forlenza was my great-grandmother and she married Pasquale Sarlo who was also from Contursi. She Settled in Waterbury, CT and had five kids... This is so random that I found this.. I was just doing research for school and stumbled across this.
Edit... After reading through the rest of this ...
Edit... After reading through the rest of this ...