I would like to find the source for the names of Giovanni Rondina and Domenica Ballestrini as Amabile's parents. That would be new information to me.
It has been a year since my cousin George and I last posted on this topic.
After three years, this may be old news. But, for anyone who stumbles on ...
Search found 2 matches
- 13 Mar 2012, 07:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19711
- 07 Feb 2011, 05:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19711
Re: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli
What George writes is good. His mother and my father were siblings.
I was informed of this thread tonight, and may have some additional information to share, if you wish to contact me at jo.david@frontier.com . You still have living relatives in Albuquerque named Morelli, including the sons of ...
I was informed of this thread tonight, and may have some additional information to share, if you wish to contact me at jo.david@frontier.com . You still have living relatives in Albuquerque named Morelli, including the sons of ...