Wow!! You have no idea how much I appreciate the replies and guidance as to where to look. On Feb 4th I did request and index search with USCIS. Any idea how long that takes?
Next I will try NARA and the county clerk in Chautauqua County.
If nothing does exist, then would the consulate go by the ...
Search found 8 matches
- 14 Feb 2011, 17:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4838
- 14 Feb 2011, 16:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4838
Re: Dual Citizenship Question
Yes I was going to say I have looked at his manifest intently and I do not recall a naturalization number. What does that mean?
Thank you so much for your assistance. All of this can be a bit overwhelming as a newbie.
Thank you so much for your assistance. All of this can be a bit overwhelming as a newbie.
- 14 Feb 2011, 12:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4838
Re: Dual Citizenship Question
I have checked with family. No one knows when he was naturalized or has any records of the paperwork. I have searched every possible site I can find ancestry, family history center, etc...
The only info I can find is on the 1930's census that indicates he was NA. This is the census for Falconer, NY ...
The only info I can find is on the 1930's census that indicates he was NA. This is the census for Falconer, NY ...
- 14 Feb 2011, 03:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: naturalization papers
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2905
Re: naturalization papers
Who did you contact to find out if they had any naturalization records on your family?
Any info would be helpful?
Thanks
Andrea
Any info would be helpful?
Thanks
Andrea
- 14 Feb 2011, 03:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Collesano - Church Archive
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3605
Re: Collesano - Church Archive
I am interested in some help for records from Collesano. Please email me
Afonti@aol.com
Afonti@aol.com
- 14 Feb 2011, 03:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Provenzano's from Collesano or Fonti's from L'
- Replies: 0
- Views: 806
Provenzano's from Collesano or Fonti's from L'
Looking for information on the Provenzano family who imigrated from Collesano or the Fonti family who immigrated from the L'Aquila region.
- 14 Feb 2011, 03:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: nessun
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2443
Re: Got my appointment with Miami Consulate- June 26, 2012!!
What is the webste/number to call to set an appointment?
- 14 Feb 2011, 03:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4838
Dual Citizenship Question
I am in the very first steps of thinking about applying for Dual Citizenship. My great grandfather immigrated to the US but I can not find any naturalization records anywhere except on the 1930's census it states he is NA.
What happens in the case that the only record indicating Naturalization is ...
What happens in the case that the only record indicating Naturalization is ...