Search found 2 matches
- 17 Jun 2011, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7888
Re: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
Yeah I'm Anna Canali's great-granddaughter! She was alive til I was nine years old. My grandparents still live in the house across from her house.
- 14 Feb 2011, 07:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7888
Re: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
Hi!!
I was searching my relatives and I saw this post. My great-grandfather's name (I'm fairly certain!) was Antonio Canali!! I want to check with my grandfather, but I'm pretty sure. He is from Morolo, and would have emigrated around the same time as your grandfather did. He married my great ...
I was searching my relatives and I saw this post. My great-grandfather's name (I'm fairly certain!) was Antonio Canali!! I want to check with my grandfather, but I'm pretty sure. He is from Morolo, and would have emigrated around the same time as your grandfather did. He married my great ...