Search found 4 matches
- 29 Apr 2014, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9546
Re: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
Hi. Just came around to looking at this again on an otherwise boring day. Did you end up finding out about your families?
- 23 Jan 2012, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Feriola's in Philadelphia Pa.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10808
Re: Feriola's in Philadelphia Pa.
FYI: I remember the name "Ferraiolo" in S.Pietro A Maida when going there as a youngster.
- 23 Jan 2012, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9546
Re: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
Hi Michelle:
I remember meeting Laura because she was a school mate of my grandmother, so they were friendly. The last time I remember seeing her there was in the 80s, so I'm sure she's passed away (as has my grandmother). In fact, I think her daughter passed away too, because I didn't see that ...
I remember meeting Laura because she was a school mate of my grandmother, so they were friendly. The last time I remember seeing her there was in the 80s, so I'm sure she's passed away (as has my grandmother). In fact, I think her daughter passed away too, because I didn't see that ...
- 15 Feb 2011, 17:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9546
Re: Yuffrida or Juffrida - searching for.
Hi. I am very sure that your grandfather came from the town of "S.Pietro A Maida" in the province of Catanzaro (CZ) in the region of Calabria. I believe I may have even met his first wife (Laura) when I was visiting there as a boy; as I remember, she lived near my grandmother. I believe she has ...