Search found 7 matches
- 02 Mar 2014, 15:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origin of surname Acciaroli
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4939
Re: Origin of surname Acciaroli
Looking at signatures on wedding, it is Acciaioli. Besides Maria, Giacomo Acciaioli, B.1864, cousin of the groom, and Antonio Acciaioli B.1859, friend of the groom are also listed.
- 10 Mar 2011, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arpino Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4349
Re: Arpino Family
I think I've also found sisters of William and Jeffrey, Linda and Judith. Linda married Thomas Plunkett and Judith Philip Davis. Is anyone in contact with any of them?
- 05 Mar 2011, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arpino Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4349
Re: Arpino Family
Married 9th May 1914 Detroit according to the latter day saints web site
- 05 Mar 2011, 20:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arpino Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4349
Re: Arpino Family
Her name was Theresa. She was born in Bristol 29 May 1890 and was my grand fathers niece. She was the daughter of Concetta Guatieri and Angel Antonio Fiona. I traced her to the states this morning, and have just started to trace this line, so don't know much yet
- 05 Mar 2011, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arpino Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4349
Re: Arpino Family
Hi Marty,
I found them in the 1920 and 1930 census, and am trying to trace down from there. Is this part of your family?
Mike
I found them in the 1920 and 1930 census, and am trying to trace down from there. Is this part of your family?
Mike
- 05 Mar 2011, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arpino Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4349
Arpino Family
I am looking for the family of Anthony (Antonio) Arpino and Theresa Fionda in Detroit. They had one son that I can find, William, who married Catherine, who in turn had William and Jeffrey.
- 20 Feb 2011, 09:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Guatieri Family History
- Replies: 66
- Views: 69911
Re: Guatieri Family History
Hi,
I am Mike Guatieri, son of Luigi Guatieri from his 2nd marriage. I am trying to do a family tree of the descendants of Augustine Guatieri and would be interested in any info on the Guatieri or Fionda Lines
I am Mike Guatieri, son of Luigi Guatieri from his 2nd marriage. I am trying to do a family tree of the descendants of Augustine Guatieri and would be interested in any info on the Guatieri or Fionda Lines