Search found 4 matches

by Marchese91
25 Feb 2011, 05:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marchese
Replies: 9
Views: 12374

Re: Marchese

Thanx for all the help. I'm really interested in knowing my origins. From all I know my family is from Italy. But I know that Italians are mixed. So many different people from around the world came to Italy and mixed from time to time.
by Marchese91
24 Feb 2011, 00:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marchese
Replies: 9
Views: 12374

Re: Marchese

Waitt....So does this mean that at sometime in history my ancestors were some what royalty? xD
by Marchese91
24 Feb 2011, 00:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marchese
Replies: 9
Views: 12374

Re: Marchese

Thank you. Yea I remember hearing something like this from my father. Wasn't 100 percent sure though.
by Marchese91
24 Feb 2011, 00:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marchese
Replies: 9
Views: 12374

Marchese

Hello my last name is Marchese. My grandparents came from Italy they past away though. I speak pretty good Italian. I was just curious to learn more of the origins of my lastname. Like where most people with the last name Marchese come from and it's meaning. My family comes from Sicily, Calabria ...