Search found 3 matches

by JoanD
18 Aug 2011, 19:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
Replies: 6
Views: 2934

Re: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio

I haven't made a connection yet but there were certainly many Anobiles in Genzano. I found her in a listing of people detained on Ellis Island before entry. I don't know the codes so I don't know the reason.
by JoanD
28 Jul 2011, 08:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
Replies: 6
Views: 2934

Re: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio

Would Serafina Anobile have been on the S.S. Europa in May of 1914?
by JoanD
10 Mar 2011, 18:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
Replies: 6
Views: 2934

Re: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio

Giovanni (John) DeFato was my great grandfather. He married Grazia Maria Anobile in Genzano where they had two children. The oldest, Vincenzo (later James), was my grandfather. They lived in Hoboken where their other children were born before they moved to Brooklyn.