Search found 2 matches
- 05 May 2011, 06:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14206
Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
I am so happy to hear from you. I am excited to get the details of the connection.I need to get my scrapbook from my mom, then I can scan the photos I have of everyone and send them to you.
- 13 Mar 2011, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14206
Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
Hello,
I just found this posting and I am very excited. I am the great-grandaughter of Alberto and Nicoletta Pasquale. I have been searching for many years with little results about the extended family and you have added some pieces to the puzzle. I know that Alberto came to America when he was ...
I just found this posting and I am very excited. I am the great-grandaughter of Alberto and Nicoletta Pasquale. I have been searching for many years with little results about the extended family and you have added some pieces to the puzzle. I know that Alberto came to America when he was ...