Search found 9 matches
- 21 Mar 2013, 00:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Amico, Buzzelli from castel di sangro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1296
D'Amico, Buzzelli from castel di sangro
I am looking for anyone related to my great grandparents. Carlo D'Amico and Concetta Buzzelli, they were married in March 6 1901 then they came to the United Stated ( Pennsylvania). from the marriage certificates I received from the library in Castel Di Sangro it looks like there sibling were ...
- 11 Aug 2011, 12:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castel Di Sangro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2887
Re: Castel Di Sangro
Thanks
- 10 Aug 2011, 21:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castel Di Sangro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2887
Castel Di Sangro
I recently found out where my great grandparents where married But I cant find any information about the church online. The church was in Castel Di Sangro in 1901 when they were married. The name of the church was Church of Mothers. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this church.
Thanks
Thanks
- 12 Apr 2011, 01:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 979
Birth records
Is it possible to find information records of a persons birth in Turin, Italy born around 1883?
Edie
Edie
- 28 Mar 2011, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edith D'Amico
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2301
Re: Edith D'Amico
I was told by someone that they lived in Bloomfield Pittsburgh Pa and that they had a cabinet shop on Lorrigan St call Damico Cabinets, I am still hoping that one of her family members can tell me something. Thanks for helping!!!
Edie
Edie
- 28 Mar 2011, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edith D'Amico
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2301
Re: Edith D'Amico
I tried that I found Elizabeth Damico Grave and it says she was born 1902. I am waiting to hear from her daughter in law to see if this is the right DAmico family. I will try soc sec.
Thanks
Edie
Thanks
Edie
- 28 Mar 2011, 17:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edith D'Amico
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2301
Re: Edith D'Amico
I found that too.
I do not know her fathers name, I am trying to get a copy of the birth certificate because the dates match, I am hoping that maybe it will say his name on it - I am also searching old Obituaries from that area . I am hoping to talk to her adopted son to see if he knows anything ...
I do not know her fathers name, I am trying to get a copy of the birth certificate because the dates match, I am hoping that maybe it will say his name on it - I am also searching old Obituaries from that area . I am hoping to talk to her adopted son to see if he knows anything ...
- 28 Mar 2011, 15:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edith D'Amico
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2301
Re: Edith D'Amico
Damico was her maiden name. She married Michael Romanoff - she was born 10/28/1909 and died 4/19/1964 and is buried at Homewood Cemetery in Squirrel hill
- 28 Mar 2011, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edith D'Amico
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2301
Edith D'Amico
I am looking for any information on my Grandmothers family, I believe they came from Italy to Pennsylvania, My Grandmothers name was Edith Damico. Edith died april 19 1964. She had 2 sisters named Elizabeth Paul and Lucille Dorman or dofman of Illinois and a brother Daniel Damico of Pgh, Pa . they ...