Veronesi-Guardini wrote:UPDATE
Emma's parents are Santo Giovanelli and Teresa Bottesi. I havent found their D.O.B's or where they were from, but I can say with reasonable confidence that they were from Lundo or there abouts
Emma was born in 1875 to give you an idea of dates
Search found 2 matches
- 15 May 2011, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Emma Giovanelli - Lundo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9289
Re: Emma Giovanelli - Lundo
- 15 May 2011, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Emma Giovanelli - Lundo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9289
Re: Emma Giovanelli - Lundo
I have had a brief look on familysearch.org, and there are many records for Giovanelli's in the Trento region, some I saw from town and villages very close to Lundo, but it wont be easy to sift through without any names :S
Lundo is up the valley side from Vigo Lomaso and the Church of San ...
Lundo is up the valley side from Vigo Lomaso and the Church of San ...