Search found 2 matches
- 15 Jun 2011, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7888
Re: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
I am related to the Canali family of Elmira. Anna Spaziani married Louis Canali. She was the daughter of Ulisse and Victoria. Victoria was an Oddi, she was my grandmaother's sister. The Canali, Oddi, Neri and Spaziani family are all from Morolo. They are also related to the Alteri family and the ...
- 15 Jun 2011, 16:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7888
Re: Looking for Canali of Morolo or Bassiano
I am related to the Canali family of elmira. I knew Anna Canali, she was my father's first cousin. Her parents were Ulisse and Victoria Spazani. Victoria's maiden name was Oddi, she was my grandmother's sister. I spent many summer vacations in Elmira in the 60's. Spazani. Oddi and Neri are all from ...