Search found 4 matches

by brunicohouston
09 Jun 2024, 01:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tallini
Replies: 6
Views: 2253

Re: Tallini

I see you last posted in 2010. Are you still looking for the Tallini family?
by brunicohouston
09 Jun 2024, 01:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tallini
Replies: 6
Views: 2253

Re: Tallini

I see you last posted in 2010. Are you still looking for the Tallini family?
by brunicohouston
17 Jul 2011, 06:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Valente - Salera - Di Giacca - Cornacchia/o - Capaldi
Replies: 10
Views: 7768

Re: Valente - Salera - Di Giacca - Cornacchia/o - Capaldi

My nonna, who is 97 years old, is named Rachele DiMambro. She is originally from Vallemaio. She is currently living in Brunico in the Alto Adige. I recognize some names she has talked about in this website - specifically Viola, Fargnoli (her mother's name), and others. Her dad was Carmine Di Mambro ...
by brunicohouston
17 Jul 2011, 06:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DI MAMBRO
Replies: 8
Views: 9139

Re: DI MAMBRO

My nonna is from Vallemaio (she is 97) and her name is Rachele DiMambro. Her mother's name was Serafina FARGNOLI not Fragnoli.