thank you all for the replys
I really didn't expect any results on the little info I had.
you should all be proud of youselves for helping out a stranger.
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Aug 2011, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cassaro (ww2 italian airforce)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3459
- 15 Aug 2011, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cassaro (ww2 italian airforce)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3459
Cassaro (ww2 italian airforce)
hello all
this is a last desperate shot at finding my uncles' (by marriage) father.
all I know is
the family name was CASSARO and he was in the Italian Airforce during WW2.
He was a POW and held in Britain where he met ALICE SARAH LEWIS and fathered Luigi Lewis (my unlce), given that Luigi has his ...
this is a last desperate shot at finding my uncles' (by marriage) father.
all I know is
the family name was CASSARO and he was in the Italian Airforce during WW2.
He was a POW and held in Britain where he met ALICE SARAH LEWIS and fathered Luigi Lewis (my unlce), given that Luigi has his ...