Search found 4 matches

by sundance229
14 May 2020, 21:44
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Military requirement
Replies: 3
Views: 1235

Re: Military requirement

Thank you so much for the clarification! Much appreciated!
by sundance229
07 May 2020, 23:47
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Military requirement
Replies: 3
Views: 1235

Military requirement

Hello, My Grandfather Antonio Conistabile b.1890 came to America from Cortale in 1906 at the age of 16. At some point he returned to Italy and then back to America again in 1909, one month short of his 19th birthday. I've been advised this was possibly for a military requirement.

I've seen some ...
by sundance229
01 Sep 2011, 03:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santa Severina
Replies: 3
Views: 1081

Re: Santa Severina

Thank you!
by sundance229
31 Aug 2011, 05:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santa Severina
Replies: 3
Views: 1081

Santa Severina

Hi all, both my grandparents were from Santa Severina. Family names were Barone & Sculco and Lorente & ?. I've found records for a lot of other towns, but haven't found any from Santa Severina. If anyone can give me direction in locating any sites where I might find some records for this town it ...