Hi Stuart. I had only gone as far back as Andrea Gerardo Antonio Gizzi, but I believe he married a Fortuna Minchella. His son you mention, Pio Giovanni Gizzi married Maria Valenti. That is all the information extra to your own that I have
I was told by my neighbour that they were always told the ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Sep 2011, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gizzi, Picinisco & Apollinio, Vastogirardi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4919
- 05 Sep 2011, 15:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gizzi, Picinisco & Apollinio, Vastogirardi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4919
Gizzi, Picinisco & Apollinio, Vastogirardi
I'm attempting to trace the ancestry of Michael Angelo Gizzi from Picinisco, born in 1859 and who married a Nicolina Pagliaro.
I believe his father was Pio Giovanni Gizzi born in 1814 Picinsco again, and then Andrea Gizzi born approx. 1784?
Is anybody else connected to this family at all? I ...
I believe his father was Pio Giovanni Gizzi born in 1814 Picinsco again, and then Andrea Gizzi born approx. 1784?
Is anybody else connected to this family at all? I ...