Search found 5 matches
- 14 Oct 2012, 07:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amato, Caragliano names in Milazzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17022
Re: Amato, Caragliano names in Milazzo
Borderline - hi. For some reason your notes on Amato/Maiorana have only now appeared on my computer. The people you mention may be connected to our family but I am not sure. I have so far only been able to access the info from Lipari where Stefano Imbruglia (born 1897 in Milazzo) and Teresa Scarmato ...
- 11 Oct 2012, 02:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amato, Caragliano names in Milazzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17022
Re: Amato, Caragliano names in Milazzo
Hi Borderline -
We are trying to locate information on the Imbruglia, Scarmato, La Rosa and Maiorana families who would have lived in Milazzo in the 1800s. Any suggestions on how we go about accessing records would be gratefully received.
Maxene Imbruglia
We are trying to locate information on the Imbruglia, Scarmato, La Rosa and Maiorana families who would have lived in Milazzo in the 1800s. Any suggestions on how we go about accessing records would be gratefully received.
Maxene Imbruglia
- 26 Sep 2011, 23:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amato, Caragliano names in Milazzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17022
Re: Amato, Caragliano names in Milazzo
Hi - I am researching the Imbruglia, La Rosa, Scarmato and Maiorana names - all from Milazzo. Maxene
- 16 Sep 2011, 07:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Imbruglia - Scarmato
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1367
Re: Imbruglia - Scarmato
hi Marty. :) Teresa and Stefano moved from Milazzo to Lipari in the Aeolian Islands off Sicily. They never went to America although I know some relatives went to Argentina and some could also have gone to USA. Two of their sons migrated to Australia but that was not till the 1950s. Teresa and ...
- 13 Sep 2011, 03:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Imbruglia - Scarmato
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1367
Imbruglia - Scarmato
I am trying to find information on Stefano Imbruglia and Teresa Scarmato who were both from Milazzo, Sicily. They married and raised their family in Lipari, Sicily. Does anyone have any information that could help? I have no dates, but their son Giuseppe (my father-in-law)was born in 1917 so I am ...