Thank you all for the information. This is all information that I have already found. Based on the informtion I have would writing to Vico Equense, Italy be helpful?
Also, I've found 1938 naturalization papers on Ancestry.com for a Charles Cinque. His photo looks excatly like my dad. I know its a ...
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Oct 2011, 16:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinque/Cacciopoli/Russo/Imperato
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2048
- 04 Oct 2011, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinque/Cacciopoli/Russo/Imperato
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2048
Cinque/Cacciopoli/Russo/Imperato
Hi, my name is Liz. I have hit a wall when it comes to going back any further in my family tree. The following is what I know.
My great-grandfather was Francesco Cinque born Nov. 1, 1895 in Vico Esquense, Italy.
His father was Gemsaro or Genaro Cinque. His mothers name is possibly Mary Ann. There ...
My great-grandfather was Francesco Cinque born Nov. 1, 1895 in Vico Esquense, Italy.
His father was Gemsaro or Genaro Cinque. His mothers name is possibly Mary Ann. There ...