Hugh-
Thank you for your post. All very interesting stuff. I think you are on correct on Rocalmulto being a mining town. My great grandfather, Calogero, was a miner and he brought his skills from Sicily to America where he worked in coal mines in southwestern PA. Rocalmulto was a cute little ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Dec 2011, 14:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Tornabene family from Racalmuto
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9088
- 20 Dec 2011, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Tornabene family from Racalmuto
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9088
Re: Joseph Tornabene family from Racalmuto
Hi all-
I was just doing some simple google searches on my surname, Tornabene, and the town from which my ancestors immigrated to America, Rocalmulto. And then I found this fantastic blog talking about what looks to be my family!
My grandfather, Guy Tornabene lived in McDonald, PA. He had three ...
I was just doing some simple google searches on my surname, Tornabene, and the town from which my ancestors immigrated to America, Rocalmulto. And then I found this fantastic blog talking about what looks to be my family!
My grandfather, Guy Tornabene lived in McDonald, PA. He had three ...