Jim you can go on face book and talk to them directly Roberto Graziano living in England he speaks english and can give you more info then I could. I am related to him by the Tierno family line and i'm not aware of his Graziano family history. Let me know how it goes, keep in touch.
Pasquale
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Jan 2012, 12:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3516
- 03 Jan 2012, 14:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Can anyone read this location on 1900 Census?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3784
Re: Can anyone read this location on 1900 Census?
I live in that area I could make out all but the last name
Calabritto (AV)
Castelcivita (SA)
Altavilla (SA)
Fontegreca (CE)
these are all towns in campania but the last one I could not make out.
Hope that helps
Calabritto (AV)
Castelcivita (SA)
Altavilla (SA)
Fontegreca (CE)
these are all towns in campania but the last one I could not make out.
Hope that helps
- 03 Jan 2012, 13:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3516
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Hi Jim,
My name is Pasquale Tierno I live in Roccadaspide, I know the Graziano family here in Rocca if you want to contact me you can. There is a Antonio Graziano living here today he is about 42 years old he also has a brother Roberto and a sister, his father's name was Vincenzo. I hope that will ...
My name is Pasquale Tierno I live in Roccadaspide, I know the Graziano family here in Rocca if you want to contact me you can. There is a Antonio Graziano living here today he is about 42 years old he also has a brother Roberto and a sister, his father's name was Vincenzo. I hope that will ...