Search found 6 matches

by SD555
04 May 2013, 21:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47178

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

My email address is sd555@ktis.net. Would like to communicate with you. My scanner still is not working because my husband is working so many hours he can't get it done. But, I have a lot of info and some pictures already scanned.
by SD555
01 Apr 2013, 19:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47178

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

I have been told that the street right off Main Street in Borgetto is named DILLUVIO. There are still related people in Borgetto. A relative gave me snap shots from about 1950 of relatives outside their Borgetto residence. Drats...I can't find those snap shots but will eventually. OF course, those ...
by SD555
01 Apr 2013, 19:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47178

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

The places and dates put them in the right places. I have pictures of Salvatore Dilluvio and wife Antonina Palermo and children Salvatore (possibly Settimo), Rosaline, and Andrew. My new computer isn't talking to my scanner so I might not get them posted on Ancestry within the next few weeks. (Sigh ...
by SD555
11 Feb 2012, 17:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47178

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

Join Ancestry.com. There is one extensive Dilluvio Family Tree there which connects to my line several generations back and another smaller tree that is directly mine. I will be posting mine as soon as I get a chance. And, as posted above, there is now a lot to be found on the Borgetto records of ...
by SD555
12 Jan 2012, 20:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47178

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

Reading your posts in more detail, I think we may be the line of the Salvatore sibling you mentioned. Hope we can connect and communicate. The spelling was changed to DiLuvio with a cap. L. My husband's middle name is Salvatore and our grandson is Salvatore... ha...the Salvatore's live on. All of ...
by SD555
11 Jan 2012, 18:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47178

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

I believe I have a lot of information to share with the Dilluvio families. We may be the "lost uncle Salvatore" line that someone mentioned in a post. Salvatore Dilluvio changed the spelling to DiLuvio thinking it made the American pronuciation easier. My husband's dad was his son...Settimo but HE ...