Fisrt cousin once removed is the relationship between an individual and his/her first cousin's child. I am your husband's father's first cousin; therefore, I am your husband's first cousin once removed.
I assumed you knew Mary's two sons (Capiello). I am a child of Louis (Luigi) and your husband's ...
Search found 4 matches
- 27 Jan 2012, 02:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 11123
- 27 Jan 2012, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 11123
Re: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
I examined Biff's manifest from the Count of Savoy with interest. I can only assume that the birthdate of 8/28/16 is in error, since Luigi's other documents all list 8/24/16 and he always celebrated it on 8/24. He later joined the CB's (Construction Batallion) of the US Navy in WWII.
I had ...
I had ...
- 27 Jan 2012, 01:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 11123
Re: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
I was certain that Rosa's date of birth was 9/21. I also was certain that Antonio's cause of death was listed under the antiquated term "extradural hematoma" because I once had a copy of his death certificate, obtained from the Mormon genealogy library in Salt lake City. As I recall, that same death ...
- 24 Jan 2012, 07:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
- Replies: 31
- Views: 11123
Re: Casamassima Family from Puglia Italy
A few questions. Was the place of death of Antonio Casamassima listed as Elizabeth Street in New York, New York? Was the cause of death listed as "extradural hematoma" (now called epidural hematoma)? Was the date of birth of Rosa Calvano September 21? Finally, did Antonio and Rosa have a third child ...