Hi
Information was found just be researching in obscure lcoations & with it being such an unusual name. SOme of the info came from london gazette & from newspaper archives.
Search found 3 matches
- 13 Jul 2012, 10:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gentilli Family from Trieste
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4303
- 11 Jul 2012, 10:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gentilli Family from Trieste
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4303
Re: Gentilli Family from Trieste
Hi Shylockfinger
Thanks for your reply & I have posted below my snippets on the car. If you email me direct on sue@realcar.co.uk I will then be able to send you some more photos of the car which we sold a couple a months ago. WOuld be great if you have any more info that I could forward to the new ...
Thanks for your reply & I have posted below my snippets on the car. If you email me direct on sue@realcar.co.uk I will then be able to send you some more photos of the car which we sold a couple a months ago. WOuld be great if you have any more info that I could forward to the new ...
- 26 Jan 2012, 17:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gentilli Family from Trieste
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4303
Re: Gentilli Family from Trieste
Hi,
I am researching the history of a Rolls-Royce car which was delivered to a gentleman by the name of A E Gentilli of 62 Palace Gardens Terrace in London during June 1932.
Would this be Adolfo Ernesto Gentilli of your family?
I can send you photos of the car in it's present condition & if you ...
I am researching the history of a Rolls-Royce car which was delivered to a gentleman by the name of A E Gentilli of 62 Palace Gardens Terrace in London during June 1932.
Would this be Adolfo Ernesto Gentilli of your family?
I can send you photos of the car in it's present condition & if you ...