CORRECTION:
Looks like my great grandfather, Giuseppe, did have a brother Domenico.
Here is a list of the siblings-
Children of Antonio Caira and Carmela Valerio:
Domenico
Giovanni
Giuseppe b. 1881
Rosa b. 1885
Pasquale
Pietro
Angela Antonia b. 1888
Maria
Luigi b. 1895
Search found 2 matches
- 13 Feb 2012, 02:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Caira relatives in Atina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2618
- 08 Feb 2012, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Caira relatives in Atina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2618
Re: Looking for Caira relatives in Atina
Hey,
Did you have any luck finding family in Atina? I went there in October but did not have enough time to locate family. My great grandfather was Giuseppe Caira. He was born in 1881 and came to Detroit from Villa Latina in 1909. Villa Latina is right next to Atina. I have a list of his siblings ...
Did you have any luck finding family in Atina? I went there in October but did not have enough time to locate family. My great grandfather was Giuseppe Caira. He was born in 1881 and came to Detroit from Villa Latina in 1909. Villa Latina is right next to Atina. I have a list of his siblings ...