Search found 15 matches
- 15 Apr 2014, 11:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Birth Record
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3228
Re: Help Translating Birth Record
liviomoreno and Angela, you have helped so much! I had no idea his father had already passed when he was born. I now can connect his family to the families of San Ponzo. Thank you for all of your help !!!
- 15 Apr 2014, 04:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Birth Record
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3228
Re: Help Translating Birth Record
If this is correct, I have his parents as being from San Ponzo Semola (looks like San Punzo on the record). He may have been born in Musigliano. San Ponzo Semola is now Ponte Nizza a Comune in the Providence of Pavia in the region of Lombardia. Musigliano is a small village in San Sebastiano Curone ...
- 15 Apr 2014, 01:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Birth Record
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3228
Re: Help Translating Birth Record
The images are upright and much better quality.
If anyone could help me translate the most important information on these pages, I'd be so grateful.
Also, Felice Martignone's parents were thought to be from San Ponzo Semola, Pavia, Italy, I see San Ponzo on page one. Is this in reference to his ...
If anyone could help me translate the most important information on these pages, I'd be so grateful.
Also, Felice Martignone's parents were thought to be from San Ponzo Semola, Pavia, Italy, I see San Ponzo on page one. Is this in reference to his ...
- 14 Apr 2014, 22:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Birth Record
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3228
Re: Help Translating Birth Record
Thank you both for being helpful. I didn't realize the pdf's were sideways. I think I can get a better scan from home and will re-upload if nobody has been able to read these. I'm excited to know what Felice's birth record reads 
- 14 Apr 2014, 18:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Birth Record
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3228
Re: Help Translating Birth Record
Attached are both pages, I think this will be easier. I really appreciate this!
The birth record is for Felice Martignone. Beginning on Record No. 6. The 2nd page is the continuation of record No. 6. I believe the side note on page 2 is the correction to the record for the month and year of birth ...
The birth record is for Felice Martignone. Beginning on Record No. 6. The 2nd page is the continuation of record No. 6. I believe the side note on page 2 is the correction to the record for the month and year of birth ...
- 14 Apr 2014, 17:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Birth Record
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3228
Help Translating Birth Record
Is there anyone who can help me with translating these two pages? I have been working on obtaining this birth record for years and finally received it, but am having difficulty reading it.
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
There are two pages. I am also very curious about the side note on page ...
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
There are two pages. I am also very curious about the side note on page ...
- 28 Aug 2012, 04:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Dernice, Alessandria, Italy and Montacuto, Alessandria
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1502
Re: Dernice, Alessandria, Italy and Montacuto, Alessandria
Thanks for your response Pippo.
- 25 Aug 2012, 22:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Dernice, Alessandria, Italy and Montacuto, Alessandria
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1502
Dernice, Alessandria, Italy and Montacuto, Alessandria
I need some help trying to figure out which microfilm from FamilySearch/Family History I need to order for both of these areas below. This is where I am finding most of my husbands family came from when arriving to America.
Dernice, Alessandria, Italy between 1865-1900
Montacuto, Alessandria, Italy ...
Dernice, Alessandria, Italy between 1865-1900
Montacuto, Alessandria, Italy ...
- 24 Aug 2012, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy: Ancestry
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1495
Re: Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy: Ancestry
Thanks Marty! I appreciate you looking for me.
- 23 Aug 2012, 05:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy: Ancestry
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1495
Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy: Ancestry
Is there any way possible I could get someone to do a few look ups on Ancestry who would have access to these records? Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy: Civil registration records, 1866-1938
I am looking for a birth record for Felice Martignoni, born 03 Mar 1865 in Musigliano which was a ...
I am looking for a birth record for Felice Martignoni, born 03 Mar 1865 in Musigliano which was a ...
- 22 Aug 2012, 04:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help deciphering the father's place of birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1768
Re: Need help deciphering the father's place of birth
Thank you Tessa. The missing "g" stumped me, but this makes perfect sense. It's not far from Dernice and I found other family in Pavia, which is not so far either. I appreciate your response.
- 21 Aug 2012, 04:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mussigliano, San Sebastiano, Tortona, Italy (Alexandria)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1377
Re: Mussigliano, San Sebastiano, Tortona, Italy (Alexandria)
Thank you so much Suanj!!
- 20 Aug 2012, 05:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mussigliano, San Sebastiano, Tortona, Italy (Alexandria)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1377
Mussigliano, San Sebastiano, Tortona, Italy (Alexandria)
Has anyone heard of Mussigliano in the Providence of Alexandria? Could the spelling be incorrect? See this passport for Alex Ratti's birth location. Any help would be appreciated.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17 ... sport.jpg/
Thanks!!
Lois
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17 ... sport.jpg/
Thanks!!
Lois
- 20 Aug 2012, 05:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help deciphering the father's place of birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1768
Re: Need help deciphering the father's place of birth
Also, I found a cousin who I believe is also the person Felice Martignoni went to stay with in Michigan named Alex Ratti who from his passport was born in Mussigliano, San Sebastiano, Tortona, Italy (Providence of Alexandria). Could the place of birth of Charles father Felice be Mussigliano?
- 20 Aug 2012, 01:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help deciphering the father's place of birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1768
Need help deciphering the father's place of birth
I know this is asking a lot, but if anyone could help decipher a possible location of the birth of Charles Martignoni's father, Felice Martignoni, this would be a big help. You will see on the WWI Record, he list his father's place of birth starting with an "M", but I can't make out the rest.
I ...
I ...