Laura-
Yes! This is the record of my grandparents arrival! This confirms they were in fact from Acceturra! Thank you thank you!!! So sorry for delay in posting back.
Janie
Hi :)
I was wondering if this 1890 arrival manifest could be correct for your ancestors:
from Ancestry.com
New York ...
Search found 2 matches
- 18 Mar 2012, 04:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Excited - heard from Accettura Italy!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23722
- 06 Mar 2012, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Excited - heard from Accettura Italy!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23722
Re: Excited - heard from Accettura Italy!
So encouraged to hear how much success folks are having at researching family in Accettura.
I'm brand new to this, but pretty desperate. I'm trying to find my mother's family who may have originated in Accettura. Mom's not well, and so I'm in a HUGE rush.
Can anyone help me?
I am trying to find the ...
I'm brand new to this, but pretty desperate. I'm trying to find my mother's family who may have originated in Accettura. Mom's not well, and so I'm in a HUGE rush.
Can anyone help me?
I am trying to find the ...