Search found 4 matches

by bgkittell
09 Mar 2012, 04:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)
Replies: 16
Views: 6636

Re: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

Re Joseph Rich ever being in Hartford, CT -- I don't know. Tradition has it that cousins Camarano & Calendriello were in Hartford & that Joseph Rich came to America in 1886, and onto Duluth, MN, in 1890. Because Camarano came to America in 1886, I was just guessing that possibly Joseph Rich was in ...
by bgkittell
08 Mar 2012, 18:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)
Replies: 16
Views: 6636

Re: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

Thank you for the ship's manifest, etc. Somewhat of a puzzle to me is that Joseph "Rich" came to America ca. 1886 (Hartford, Connecticut) and then onto Duluth, Minnesota ca. 1890. (I couldn't find him in the 1900 census). Then his "wife" (+ mother) and "son" came to America in 1891. For Joseph to be ...
by bgkittell
08 Mar 2012, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)
Replies: 16
Views: 6636

Re: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

Thank you! I didn't even know that Joseph = Giuseppe. A marriage certificate would be especially helpful, I would think. George Kittell
by bgkittell
07 Mar 2012, 01:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)
Replies: 16
Views: 6636

Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

I'm looking for information on a Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?), born Sassano, Salerno, Italy, 23 Jan 1864. He came to America ca. 1886, possibly with his cousin Michele Camarano. Joseph "Rich" was married to a Genevieve Carlo (Giovanina Carle), born Sassano 26 Nov 1867. Joseph's mother was Rose Camarano ...