Thank you, that would be excellent!len52mar wrote:I can give you the info for Tony Cancilla, he and his wife live in Trabia, he also lived in San Jose. Nice family. I plan on going back next summer,too! I will PM you later today.
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Mar 2012, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
- Replies: 99
- Views: 130504
Re: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
- 18 Mar 2012, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
- Replies: 99
- Views: 130504
Re: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
"The Cancilla, Bondi and Caruso families lived in Southern Ontario (Barrie, Collingwood and Holland Landing) and ran Fruit and Vegetable businesses for years. Bondi family married into the Caruso family...still trying to sort out that one and the Cancilla's are also attached to the Caruso line ...