Search found 4 matches

by mrotolo1943
19 Apr 2012, 01:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rotolo - Alia
Replies: 15
Views: 8599

Re: Rotolo - Alia

My grandfather's name was Marino or Mariano and grandmother was Rosalie.
Our family line is from Giuseppe, Mariano's younger brother. Grandpa came to Baton Rouge from Napoleonville as a young man and the family has been here ever since.
I think I have a copy of the marriage document for Mariano ...
by mrotolo1943
07 Apr 2012, 04:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rotolo - Alia
Replies: 15
Views: 8599

Re: Rotolo - Alia

I too am a Rotolo in Louisiana. I was named after my grandfather, Mariano Rotolo, who landed at Elis Island on Sept. 6, 1898 with his wife and 1 year old baby. He too was from Alia. After visiting his brother in PA they made the trip to Napoleonville, LA. The baby died along the trip. My father ...
by mrotolo1943
27 Mar 2012, 03:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rotolo - Alia
Replies: 15
Views: 8599

Re: Rotolo - Alia

My grandfather's name was Marino or Mariano and grandmother was Rosalie.
by mrotolo1943
19 Mar 2012, 00:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rotolo - Alia
Replies: 15
Views: 8599

Re: Rotolo - Alia

My grandfather, Mariano (Marino) Rotolo landed at Ellis Island on Sept. 6, 1898. He left his home town of Alia. He made the trip over with his wife (?) and a one year old child. For some reason his wife used her madian name. He followed his brother over. His Brother was in PA, I think. My ...