credo che l'anno di su nascita era june 1 1921 in Newark New Jersey.
su padre: Vito De Cicco o Di Cicco. I spell it Di Cicco per que lo ho visto una volta spelled cosi.
I spell my name Di Cicco because I saw it spelled like that on his mother's marraige license long ago,. His brothers spell it Di ...
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Mar 2012, 02:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18311
- 21 Mar 2012, 04:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Cicco
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18311
Re: Di Cicco
Ciao
this is my first evening at this. If anyone woulkd take a minute and tell me the very first step in tracing my father's family back. His name was Rocco Nicolas DeCicco (although I have reasons to believe that his father spelled it DeCicco. I am told they werre from Naples. I've also been to ...
this is my first evening at this. If anyone woulkd take a minute and tell me the very first step in tracing my father's family back. His name was Rocco Nicolas DeCicco (although I have reasons to believe that his father spelled it DeCicco. I am told they werre from Naples. I've also been to ...