Thank you so much for those replies. I'm still trying to track things down. It appears that the birth years I am looking for (1870s) may be missing (of course!). But I'm still looking. Thanks again.
Also, this topic posted twice to the forum; I'm not sure why. I apologize if this caused any ...
Search found 5 matches
- 09 Jun 2014, 12:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cellole records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2073
- 09 Jun 2014, 12:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cellole records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2155
Re: Cellole records
I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why that happened, I only posted the question once.
I have not had the opportunity to view the microfilm yet. I think I will first attempt to contact the commune. Thanks again.
I have not had the opportunity to view the microfilm yet. I think I will first attempt to contact the commune. Thanks again.
- 09 Jun 2014, 12:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cellole records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2155
Re: Cellole records
Thank you so much for those replies. I'm still trying to track things down. It appears that the birth years I am looking for (1870s) may be missing (of course!). But I'm still looking. Thanks again.
Chris
Chris
- 25 May 2014, 19:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cellole records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2073
Cellole records
I think my grandparents may have been born in Cellole in Campania, rather than in Sessa Aurunca. Can anyone tell me how to find birth records for Cellole? I haven't had any luck finding records for Sessa Aurunca either. Thanks.
- 25 May 2014, 19:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cellole records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2155
Cellole records
I just learned that my grandparents may have been born in Cellole in the Campania region. I know that they emigrated from Sessa Aurunca. Can anyone tell me how to find birth records for Cellole? Thanks.