John, I can put you in contact with Phillomena’s granddaughter. I told her about you and she would love very much to speak to you. Are you from Staten Island ? She lives in California. But she would love to hear from you. Susan.
Hi:
My dad's mothers family were the Testa family. They were from ...
Search found 11 matches
- 18 Mar 2025, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
- 18 Mar 2025, 04:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
John, I can put you in contact with Phillomena’s granddaughter. I told her about you and she would love very much to speak to you. Are you from Staten Island ? She lives in California. But she would love to hear from you. Susan.
Hi:
My dad's mothers family were the Testa family. They were from ...
Hi:
My dad's mothers family were the Testa family. They were from ...
- 18 Mar 2025, 04:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
John, I can put you in contact with Phillomena’s granddaughter. I told her about you and she would love very much to speak to you. Are you from Staten Island ? She lives in California. But she would love to hear from you. Are you on Facebook ?
Susan.
Hi:
My dad's mothers family were the Testa ...
Susan.
Hi:
My dad's mothers family were the Testa ...
- 28 Mar 2023, 06:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
I can connect you to Filomena’s granddaughters. Daughters of Ann
- 24 Feb 2023, 01:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Well, after looking through a few records, this is what I can see.
Angeloantonio Testa was born 23 Sep 1879 (as per his WW1 Draft Registrations cards). The image is only partially available so I can't read anything else.
Antonia (possibly Antonia Concetta but unconfirmed yet) was born abt 1878 ...
- 24 Feb 2023, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
kindly contact me on Facebook
- 24 Feb 2023, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Ann Died on 12/19/2010.allitalian1 wrote: 12 Mar 2009, 15:10 I am still looking for Filomena Testa and her daughter, Antonette. I have been striking out and wondered if anyone else has had some success.
Thanks![]()
In California
- 27 Nov 2016, 13:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
I don't know about Berndardno, But Ann died in California. Philomena died also but but she remarried a DiDonato and is buried in St. Peter's Cemetary in Staten Island under the name Philomena DiDonato.
- 01 Aug 2014, 16:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
John,
Philomena, divorced Bernadino and remarried to a DiDonato, the reason you cannot find her is she is buried under the name Philomena DiDonato, in St. Peter's Cemetary, Staten Island, NY , her daughter Ann married a Procetto, she died around 2010 in North Hollywood, Ca. her daughters are Sue ...
Philomena, divorced Bernadino and remarried to a DiDonato, the reason you cannot find her is she is buried under the name Philomena DiDonato, in St. Peter's Cemetary, Staten Island, NY , her daughter Ann married a Procetto, she died around 2010 in North Hollywood, Ca. her daughters are Sue ...
- 05 Apr 2012, 05:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
LUCY AND PATSY WERE MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS, THEIR 2 DAUGHTERS WERE MICKELENA (MY GRANDMOTHER) DECEASED 2/22/2006. AND ANTOINETTE WHO CURRENTLY RESIDES IN PORT ST. LUCIE, FLA! I HOPE THIS HELPS AND WHAT YOU HAVE SAID WHAT HAS BEENS SAID BY NUCCIA IS PRETTY MUCH HEAD ON CORRECT....I HOPE THIS HELPS ...
- 05 Apr 2012, 05:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81322
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Well, after looking through a few records, this is what I can see.
Angeloantonio Testa was born 23 Sep 1879 (as per his WW1 Draft Registrations cards). The image is only partially available so I can't read anything else.
Antonia (possibly Antonia Concetta but unconfirmed yet) was born abt 1878 ...
Angeloantonio Testa was born 23 Sep 1879 (as per his WW1 Draft Registrations cards). The image is only partially available so I can't read anything else.
Antonia (possibly Antonia Concetta but unconfirmed yet) was born abt 1878 ...