Search found 12 matches
- 24 May 2013, 03:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: social security numbers
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2609
social security numbers
where can I go to get my great grandfathers original social security application for his social security card. We are trying to find out where in Italy he came from and I heard they put that info on the application
- 03 May 2012, 05:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
We are going to order....This is Ulanda , Mikes mother . You just don't know what this means to me, all this that you have found. And we have decided to get to Missouri and put headstone on the grave . They looked for us and no tombstone. Thank you again so much for all your help in this adventure ...
- 30 Apr 2012, 04:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
HEY VALARIE
I see you mentioned his marriage certificate, where did you see that at, would you post the link.
His death certificate had his birthdate at 1889 just like the wwi draft card...I also found this on ancestory, does anyone know why he would be on this boat?
http://search.ancestry.com ...
I see you mentioned his marriage certificate, where did you see that at, would you post the link.
His death certificate had his birthdate at 1889 just like the wwi draft card...I also found this on ancestory, does anyone know why he would be on this boat?
http://search.ancestry.com ...
- 30 Apr 2012, 04:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
hey valarie,
Kennth Leber, he still lives in Missouri and he was born on 27 may 1930.
Thanks everyone for all the hard work you all put in researching these for me. My mother and I greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, Mike
Kennth Leber, he still lives in Missouri and he was born on 27 may 1930.
Thanks everyone for all the hard work you all put in researching these for me. My mother and I greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, Mike
- 28 Apr 2012, 17:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
hey laura,
that 1910 census of marie l spatz actually looks like she was in a group home for troubled women. It calls them inmates which is odd. I assume she was a troubled youth. From what I understand, when my grandmother was 2yrs old in 1934, she tried to burn the house down with my grandmother ...
that 1910 census of marie l spatz actually looks like she was in a group home for troubled women. It calls them inmates which is odd. I assume she was a troubled youth. From what I understand, when my grandmother was 2yrs old in 1934, she tried to burn the house down with my grandmother ...
- 28 Apr 2012, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any recommendations for a genealogist
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1154
any recommendations for a genealogist
I am running into all kinds of roadblocks about my grandfather, where he was born at etc....can some one recommend a good Geneologist who is good at looking digging up my italian heritage....thanks
I live in tennessee if that matters
I live in tennessee if that matters
- 27 Apr 2012, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
its funny about his birth because his death certificate says italy, when he filled out the draft card in 1917, he put born in italy, but here is does say engleside wv, and i believe I found something else with missouri...I have no clue why there are different birth places..
- 27 Apr 2012, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
Thanks Pink67,
you dont understand what you found. This was my grandmothers brother who died when he was 14 and we never knew who he was. we have no pictures of him or anything. this is a great find...thank you very much..marie spatz left my grandfather(charles) and my grandmather when my ...
you dont understand what you found. This was my grandmothers brother who died when he was 14 and we never knew who he was. we have no pictures of him or anything. this is a great find...thank you very much..marie spatz left my grandfather(charles) and my grandmather when my ...
- 27 Apr 2012, 02:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: can someone please read where my granfather was born
- Replies: 0
- Views: 824
can someone please read where my granfather was born
Can someone please tell me where this town or village is that my grandfather was born in. I got some great leads from some other people but any other leads would be good...this is his ww1 draft card....thanks everyone
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/2130/leberwwi.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/2130/leberwwi.jpg
- 26 Apr 2012, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
and Im sorry....my grandfather was born in 1889...im sorry
- 26 Apr 2012, 01:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
Re: italian name Leber
Thanks everyone who posted something about by grandfather...I appreciate all that yall posted..On his WW1 draft card, the town where he was born is on there and I googled it and cant find it...I think he spelled it like it sounded. can anyone tell me what the town is...
- 23 Apr 2012, 21:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian name Leber
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17234
italian name Leber
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1899 and when he came from the US, he took the name Charles Angelo Leber. I know this is americanized so can some one help me find out what his last name could of been