Search found 42 matches
- 25 Mar 2026, 21:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Oh wow, thank you! Bibiana remarried in 1919?
- 23 Mar 2026, 15:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Can anyone fill the blanks in (also missing children)? I'm not even sure if Lucia (Ruggiero) Sbrocchi was the daughter of Donato Filomeno and Rosa (Emanuele) Ruggiero.
- 23 Mar 2026, 15:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Can anyone fill the blanks in (also missing children)
- 23 Mar 2026, 15:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
For many years I've tried to fill in the missing children and all these birth, marriage, and death dates that are incomplete. Can anyone help me?
- 23 Mar 2026, 09:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Hi! Can anyone locate the death records for Antonio Filigno (born 10 June 1869 in Roseto Valfortore, a son of Giuseppe Filigno and Bibiana Capobianco) and for his wife Elisabetta (Giannini) Filigno, who was born 10 September 1868 in Roseto Valfortore, a daughter of Stefano Giannini and Colomba ...
- 03 Dec 2019, 23:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Penna San Giovanni, Macerata, Marche
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2851
Re: Records for Penna San Giovanni, Macerata, Marche
Thanks! I've spent some time searching (without an index unfortunately) a few different times now. I can't find the birth records for Domenick nor his sister Luigia Peroni. I did confirm they were siblings. Luigia's 1960 obituary listed Domenick Peroni as her surviving brother in their hometown of ...
- 17 Nov 2019, 05:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Penna San Giovanni, Macerata, Marche
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2851
Re: Records for Penna San Giovanni, Macerata, Marche
Any info? Tessa?
- 06 Jan 2019, 19:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Hi Tessa! Would you please translate the above Pappano marriage record and are you able to find Amilcare Belaria's circa 1897 birth record? He was adopted by Domenico and Rosa Maria Palumbo Ruggiero. Thank you so much!
- 20 May 2018, 21:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Can someone please translate this marriage record in full? Thank You!
- 07 May 2018, 03:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Penna San Giovanni, Macerata, Marche
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2851
Records for Penna San Giovanni, Macerata, Marche
Hi! I am looking for the birth record of my Aunt Della's grandmother, Luigia (Americanized to Louise) Peroni. She was supposedly born 04 April 1891 in Penna San Giovanni. Her parents were supposedly Lorenzo Peroni and Apollonia or Colomba Vita. There is also a Domenico Peroni, born also in Pena San ...
- 07 May 2018, 03:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Thanks so much! Can anyone find the birth record of Amilcare Belaria? 1897, Roseto Valfortore, I'm assuming.
- 23 Apr 2018, 03:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
I am sitting here with Giovanni Ruggiero's daughter and I just discovered that Emilio (her uncle) was apparently adopted! She never knew! I found the immigration manifest. Can anyone read the surname, if you have access to ancestry.com? ... If not, I can make a screenshot.
https://www.ancestry.com ...
https://www.ancestry.com ...
- 23 Apr 2018, 02:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
I am looking for Emilio Ruggiero in 1897 births... and I found Rocco Ruggiero? He looks to be a son of Donato Filomeno Ruggiero and Rosa Emanuele. Is this right? Not sure what else it says by his name on the left. Was he living in 1976? Would someone please translate this too?! Thanks!!
https://www ...
https://www ...
- 23 Apr 2018, 02:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
I found Maria Antonia Ruggiero's birth record in 1907... Would you translate please? Thank you!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=123511
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=123511
- 22 Apr 2018, 21:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for Roseto Valfortore
- Replies: 36
- Views: 32658
Re: Records for Roseto Valfortore
Thank you! I've looked for hours throughout the 1890s in Roseto Valfortore looking for the marriage of Domenico Ruggiero and Maria Rosa/Rosa Maria Palumbo, and I still have yet to find it!