Search found 4 matches

by kathleenswanson
19 Aug 2014, 07:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno
Replies: 12
Views: 7530

Re: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno

Marcus thank you very much for your information. I would appreciate any further information you have. Like brother and sisters they haqd and did some stay in Italy, if so who asre they and where are they residing now. Do I have cousins living in this areaa. Thank you very much. Kittie
by kathleenswanson
12 Jul 2012, 22:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno
Replies: 12
Views: 7530

Re: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno

Marty: Thank you very much for your help. Do I just send the Italian letter you sent to the the address you gave me? I will keeo in touch and let you know how this works for me. How far back do you think i can follow my families. Again i appreciate you time and trouble you went through to help me ...
by kathleenswanson
11 Jul 2012, 05:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno
Replies: 12
Views: 7530

Re: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno

I knew my grandfather was from San Genesio and my grand mother was from Sarnarno, I did not knoe that her fathers nane was pasquale. How do I get more info who my grandparents were and further back My father never talked about his parents. They both died before he was out of school. He talked about ...
by kathleenswanson
16 May 2012, 08:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno
Replies: 12
Views: 7530

Looking for Parrucci in San Genesio or Sarnarno

My Grandfather left san Genesio in Italy in the early 1900's..He moved to USA and lived in Minnesota. His name was Enrico Parrucci and was marriewd to Maria Petinari from Sarnano, Italy. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kittie Parrucci Swanson